I don’t know how to say this. It’s hard for me to accept my fate but I want to be free from keeping this burden from you. But I still couldn’t believe that this is happening to me. I really thought I could control myself. I thought I could be one of those people who could resist from asking for more. I know you don’t understand what I’m saying so let me start from the beginning…
At first I thought it was normal since everybody at some point was going to do it. I began at having one at a time. It was cool. I took it at a normal pace without any problems. But soon enough, there were more coming at my way. So many users were creating more that I couldn’t resist the temptation. I swear I thought I could handle it. Well, I probably did I one point. Little did I know, I was distracting myself from doing the important things like homework, chores and other things that are important in my age.
After a few weeks, I noticed that I have accumulated a lot that it didn’t seem normal to me. I denied my addiction because I did not want to face the fact that it was happening to me. Soon, I realized I have more than a hundred collections that it was taking over my library. Yes, I said library. Because Diary I am addicted to…
I cannot believe my eyes when my library consisted of more than 100 fan fictions with 66 in my reading list. I know it’s not normal or is it? I don’t know what’s normal anymore.
If you are wondering what kind of fan fictions I am currently addicted to, here are they:
1. Marvel (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-men)
2. Supernatural (the tv show)
3. Lord of the Rings (mostly a Legolas fan fic…mmhm I love me some Legolas)
4. Hobbit (also, Legolas fan fics)
5. Teen Wolf (Stiles and Derek fan fic)
7. Harry Potter
8. Twilight, yes, twilight
10. One Direction; I will not forget this one. I’m still in the process of reading After.
11. The Vampire Diaries
12. The Walking Dead
13. Sheo (a Shailene Woodley and Theo James fan fic… I love them both!)
14. Sherlock Holmes (the BBC version)
15. Percy Jackson
16. Neverwinter Nights 2 (I’m guessing its a video game or something)
Yeaaaah, so you could imagine my collection. If you are interested in seeing all of my favourites, you could see it here: Fan Fiction Reading List
I am not even sure if I want to cure whatever is happening to me. Like I said, its addicting. I hope you don’t see me as a different person.